Here is an overview of the SASB’s process to codify the Standards:
- February: Publish Update on Public Comment Period
- March 8 & 9: SASB Board Meeting*
- April: Publish Quarterly Chair Report
- July 11: SASB Board Meeting*
- Midyear: Publish Response to Public Comments
- Midyear: Publish Final Codified Standards
*SASB Board meetings are made available to the public through live audio broadcasts and held at the Center for Professional Accounting Practices (CPAP) at Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business in New York City. Note that the last day of each meeting will be open to the public.