Thank you for your interest in our work. SASB Standards are maintained under the auspices of the IFRS Foundation, a not-for-profit, public interest organization.
- For inquiries about using and reporting with SASB Standards, please use this inquiry form.
- With inquiries about incorporating SASB’s industry classification, metrics, or underlying research into your systems, products, or services, contact [email protected].
- For media inquiries, please use this inquiry form.
- For inquiries about licensing, please contact [email protected].
- For inquiries about the IFRS Sustainability Alliance, contact [email protected].
- For inquiries about the FSA credential, please use this inquiry form.
- For inquiries about webinar slides and recordings, please use this inquiry form.
- For general inquiries, please use this inquiry form.
Phone: (415) 830-9220
Our Mailing Address:
The IFRS Foundation
1045 Sansome Street, Suite 450
San Francisco, CA 94111
The International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, United States of America, with the Delaware Division of Companies (file no: 3353113), and is registered as an overseas company in England and Wales (reg no: FC023235). Head office: Columbus Building, 7 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HD, UK.The IFRS Foundation UK is incorporated in England and Wales. Company no. 07746254 with its registered office at The Helicon, Third Floor, 1 South Place, London, EC2M 2RB.