Leading investors and companies around the world are implementing SASB standards into their decision-making and reporting processes. Building on the success of the inaugural series in the summer of 2020, this four-part series will aim to guide the attendees through the adoption process, highlighting case studies and industry specific impacts.
Each session will be hosted by Neil Stewart, Value Reporting Foundation’s Director of Corporate Outreach, and he will be joined by representatives from the corporate, investor and research sectors to contribute a variety of perspectives and experiences.
Session 301: How Investors Use Your ESG Disclosures
June 22 – 8am PDT
Featuring UBS and PSP, the session covers:
- Why investors want companies to use SASB Standards
- How investors use ESG data
- Recommendations for best practice ESG reporting
- Advice on shareholder engagement
- Bruno Bertocci, Managing Director, Sustainable Investors Equity Team, UBS Asset Management
- Anne-Marie Monette, Senior Director, Responsible Investment, PSP Investments
- Katie Schmitz Eulitt, Director of Investor Relationships, Value Reporting Foundation