In today’s markets, every organization is on a journey for how best to benefit from understanding the ESG issues that impact financial performance.
- Companies are considering how to meet investor information needs and managing their business for sustainable value creation.
- Institutional investors are exploring how ESG information fits into investment analysis, corporate engagement, and proxy voting activities.
- Service providers are assessing how to best serve those same companies and investors.
Join a growing movement of organizations that believe standardized, industry-specific, and materiality-based standards help companies and investors adapt to the market’s expectations.
Organizational Members of the SASB Alliance benefit from member convenings, insights on best practices and related resources, and branding opportunities. Membership offers deeper engagement with SASB leadership and fellow Alliance members to collectively adapt to calls for integrating sustainability into the capital markets.
Want to join these SASB Alliance members? Email SASB Alliance Member Relations
Member Convenings and Education
- Periodic convenings (in-person and remote) on topics chosen by members
- Regular email newsletters that compile key news and insights*
- Webinars on emerging issues related to sustainability accounting
- Access to member portal, including SASB toolkit
Community and Networking
- Annual member meeting that offers access to the SASB Foundation Board and leadership (up to 3 attendees per organization)
- Opportunities to connect with other members via closed member listserv
- Company logo listed on the SASB website (if desired)
- Recognition at the annual SASB Symposium
- Opportunities to be featured in SASB Foundation communications
- SASB Alliance member logo for use in communications
*SASB will no longer be sending non-members a regular newsletter