SASB Data Provider & Investor Tools Partners offer investor access to corporate performance data and investment tools that map to SASB’s industry classification system (SICS™) and industry standards. SASB Data Provider & Investor Tools Partners play a valuable role in delivering data and tools that facilitate the inclusion of ESG performance in investor decisions.
B Analytics is a flexible data platform for measuring, benchmarking, and reporting on impact. B Analytics allows investors to track and benchmark their portfolio’s impact performance against comprehensive, custom, and third-party metric sets. B Lab, the nonprofit behind B Analytics, serves a global movement of people using business as a force for good. Features of B Analytics include:
• Pre-built metric sets to allow easy reporting against SASB standards
• Ability to benchmark company performance against all other companies on the platform, including comparisons by sector and size
• Target-setting functionality for investors to set goals for portfolio companies
• Aggregate investor view of all portfolio company data
• Same tool that powers the B Corp Certification and GIIRS Ratings, allowing companies to fulfill multiple impact measurement needs in one platform
• The largest dataset of private company impact data
FrontESG is an eFront solution that facilitates efficient ESG information collection, reporting and analysis between LPs, GPs and portfolio companies.
FrontESG provides an information request framework that removes the ambiguity and complexity for GPs and portfolio companies in answering questions from investors while speeding up the information gathering process for LPs and GPs. FrontESG, available as hosted or in SaaS mode, integrates the market’s best practices: the solution allows LPs and GPs to create customized information requests, choosing indicators from a predefined library, or create their own indicators. This approach allows LPs and GPs to adapt their information requests according to their own ESG policies.
Clean Capitalist Fund Reporting and Scenario Analysis: Created by Corporate Knights and powered by carbon data from South Pole Group, the Clean Capitalist is a secure, interactive tool to benchmark, measure and manage exposure to carbon and other ESG factors that also allows investors to see the financial implications of a range of user-defined sustainable investing scenarios. The Clean Capitalist platform includes best-in-class analysis conducted with SASB’s Sustainability Industry Classification System (SICS).