These companies offer tools that make it easy to collect and report performance on SASB standards. Management teams can get the information needed to benchmark their performance on the sustainability factors that impact the bottom-line.
Contact Nicolai Lundy to incorporate SASB’s standards and industry classification into your systems, products, or services.
B Analytics is a flexible data platform for measuring, benchmarking, and reporting on impact. B Analytics allows investors to track and benchmark their portfolio’s impact performance against comprehensive, custom, and third-party metric sets. B Lab, the nonprofit behind B Analytics, serves a global movement of people using business as a force for good. Features of B Analytics include:
• Pre-built metric sets to allow easy reporting against SASB standards
• Ability to benchmark company performance against all other companies on the platform, including comparisons by sector and size
• Target-setting functionality for investors to set goals for portfolio companies
• Aggregate investor view of all portfolio company data
• Same tool that powers the B Corp Certification and GIIRS Ratings, allowing companies to fulfill multiple impact measurement needs in one platform
• The largest dataset of private company impact data
Clean Capitalist Fund Reporting and Scenario Analysis: Created by Corporate Knights and powered by carbon data from South Pole Group, the Clean Capitalist is a secure, interactive tool to benchmark, measure and manage exposure to carbon and other ESG factors that also allows investors to see the financial implications of a range of user-defined sustainable investing scenarios. The Clean Capitalist platform includes best-in-class analysis conducted with SASB’s Sustainability Industry Classification System (SICS).
cr360 – formerly CRedit360 – provides companies with a 360-degree view of EHS, Compliance, Energy and Carbon, Corporate Social Responsibility and Supply Chain information. Our integrated software solution empowers companies to accurately capture, manage, and report the sustainability and EHS information needed to ensure compliance and drive performance across all business areas. Features Include:
- Integrated information management for addressing sustainability, EHS, and supply chain needs.
- Intuitive, user-friendly system to simplify data collection and management.
- Data quality checks and audit trail to support advanced sustainability reporting in-line with reporting requirements for SASB, CDP, GRI, DJSI, GRESB, etc.
- Flexible visualization and communications tools such as customizable charts, tables, dashboards, and reports
eFront ESG is an eFront solution that facilitates efficient ESG information collection, reporting and analysis between LPs, GPs and portfolio companies.
eFront ESG provides an information request framework that removes the ambiguity and complexity for GPs and portfolio companies in answering questions from investors while speeding up the information gathering process for LPs and GPs. eFront ESG, is available as a SaaS based product and integrates the market’s best practices: the solution allows LPs and GPs to create customized information requests, choosing indicators from a predefined library, or create their own indicators. This approach allows LPs and GPs to adapt their information requests according to their own ESG policies.
Talk with Green Diamond first. Our Sustainability Intelligence empowers clients to achieve next generation performance and risk management, including by providing what SASB terms “decision-useful” information. From Quick Start pilots, like the original Impact Dashboard we launched for the Newsweek Green Rankings, to larger deployments, like for an organization that manages a $50 billion portfolio of 24,000 buildings in 275 locations in 175 countries, we meet clients wherever they are on their sustainability journey. Our approach to helping is simple… be a partner, provide subject matter expertise across business, technology and sustainability, deliver quick wins, and scale rapidly.
Sustainability Intelligence is a broad and deep set of Green Diamond capabilities, reflecting 400,000+ hours of solution work with clients, centering on:
- MATERIALITY: Determining what matters, setting up governance and C-suite support
- INTEGRATION: Creating one truth, traceable within your organization and across external protocols (SASB, GRI, CDP, UNSDG, etc.)
- EASE: Providing dashboards, workflows, filters and other forms of visualization, data automation, & personalization
- POWER: Enabling triple bottom line sensitivity, predictive analytics, prescriptive agents, and accelerated learning through simulation and gamification
- SAVINGS: Reducing cost and time to implement and maintain, by leveraging our pre-built data source mappings, data models and metrics and systems you may have or are considering
WeSustain, founded in 2010 by experienced experts, is one of the leading providers of Enterprise Sustainability Management (ESM) Software. Our web-based solutions cover all important areas of modern ESM and help companies implement their sustainability strategy by collecting and analyzing relevant data. Our clients benefit from increased efficiency, better data quality and less errors. With the help of SASB, our goal is to make sustainability an integral part of private and public organizations all around the world!
- Numerous standards and KPIs integrated from the start and always kept up to date
- Full support of the materiality process and comprehensive mobile stakeholder management
- Simple and intuitive handling even for sporadic users
- Certified data security