Webinar: Human and Social Capital Management: Can disclosure drive substantial change?
Please complete the form to view the video.
This webinar explores how recent events have changed the way the capital markets view human and social capital, how companies and investors can accelerate change, and how standardized ESG information can support an evolution in the capital markets.
A fireside chat with:
- Idar Kreutzer, CEO of Finance Norway
- Andrea Price, SVP & Head of Audit at Nordea
Followed by a panel with:
- Janicke Scheele, Head of Responsible Investments at DNB
- Rakhi Kumar, SVP, Sustainability Solutions at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Martin Skancke, Chair of the PRI Board
- Verity Chegar, Co-Vice Chair of SASB Standards Board
- Moderator: Janine Guillot, CEO of SASB
Concluding conversation with Consul General Harriet E. Berg and Eivind Lorgen, Nordea Asset Management and SASB IAG Chair
Co-hosted by SASB, Norwegian Consulate General New York & Nordea Asset Management