Leading investors and companies around the world are implementing SASB standards into their decision-making and reporting processes. Building on the success of the inaugural series in the summer of 2020, this four-part series will aim to guide the attendees through the adoption process, highlighting case studies and industry specific impacts.
Each session will be hosted by Neil Stewart, Value Reporting Foundation’s Director of Corporate Outreach, and he will be joined by representatives from the corporate, investor and research sectors to contribute a variety of perspectives and experiences.
Session 201: The Corporate Journey: Metrics, Strategy & Risk
June 15 – 8am PDT
Featuring ABN Amro and Lockheed Martin, the second session covers:
- Laying the foundation
- Building SASB Standards into strategy and risk
- Stakeholder engagement
- Effective ESG communications
- Raheem Cash, Senior Manager, Corporate Responsibility, Lockheed Martin
- Tjeerd Krumpelman, Global Head of Advisory, Reporting & Engagement, ABN Amro
- Stephanie Tang, Senior Counsel, Benchling, SASB Standards Board Member