- This event has passed.
Webinar: Automating Sustainability Data with XBRL
December 15, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:45 pmFree
The demand for corporate ESG data continues to gain traction among investors globally, and more US companies are responding to the demand. 58% of S&P 500 companies published sustainability reports, up from 37% in 2011*.
SASB standards enable businesses around the world to identify, manage and communicate financially-material sustainability information to their investors. SASB has developed a complete set of 77 industry standards. It is a complete set of globally applicable industry-specific standards which identify the minimal set of financially material sustainability topics and their associated metrics for the typical company in an industry.
Attend this session to learn more about the SASB standards, the XBRL taxonomy built to represent them, and how the process of preparing, extracting and analyzing machine-readable ESG data will work in practice. See how sustainability data can be mashed up with corporate financial data to illuminate the impact of environmental and governance issues on public company financial performance.
- Anna Kwok, Vice President , Structured Data Initiatives, Workiva, Inc.
- Madhu Mathew, Director of Technology, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Marco Masip, Head of ESG Investors and Non-Financial Reporting, Telefonica
- Himani Phadke, Sustainable Investing Strategist, Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Mike Slutzky, Risk Assurance Director, PwC
- Susanne Stormer, Chief Sustainability Advisor, Vice President, Novo Nordisk
- Christine Tan, co-Founder and Chief Research Officer, idaciti
- John Truzzolino, Director, Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
This event is free to attend, with an option to participate and earn 1 CPE for $49 ($39 XBRL US Members) – look for details in the registration confirmation.